Threshermen's Reunion and Stampede
Thursday, July 26, 2012 to Sunday, July 29, 2012
The 58th annual Threshermen’s Reunion offers something for everyone. This year we are pleased to present Versatile equipment as our Expo feature. As well, we are excited to host displays by several tractor clubs from around Manitoba.
All museum exhibit buildings are open, including 20 in the Homesteaders Village. A free grandstand show each afternoon features a parade of vintage farm equipment and contests such as a stooking and sheaf tying demo, and a threshing competition between gas and steam driven threshing machines. There is a rodeo each evening including Sunday, and the evening ends with free dance on an open air dance floor.
This years entertainment is:
- Thursday Evening: Diamonds and Dirt
- Friday Afternoon: Stu Porteous
- Friday Evening: Brothers of the Road
- Saturday Afternoon: Northern Reflections
- Saturday Evening: Jerry Sereda
- Sunday Afternoon: Southwinds
- Sunday Evening: DJ Cory Christison
There are several food booths on the Museum grounds featuring fast foods and full meals. Souvenirsof the museum are available in several locations. Handicap parking and shuttles are available. A shuttle service operates throughout the day and evening in the parking lot and on the museum grounds. Camping is available.
Reunion Daily Admission Rates:
- Adults – $15
- Students (12 years of age to any age with valid student card) – $8.00
- Children (6 years of age to 12 years of age) - $8.00
- (5 & under) – FREE